You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes. You must also use it in a way that doesn’t infringe the
rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by anyone else.
We reserve the right to change or remove content at any time.
While we make every effort to ensure the information on this site is accurate,
we don’t provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
- free from bugs or viruses
We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using this website. This includes:
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
- the use of this site and any websites that are linked to or from it
- the inability to use this site and any websites that are linked to or from it
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions at any time without notice.